Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Babies Update

For those of you reading this who also are Facebook friends, I haven't given an update on the babies in a long time. So I thought I'd fill you all in on how each of them are doing. And pics just because they're cute. :)

Finn

born: 1 lb 14 oz


now: 15 lbs 10 oz (8 months old)

Finn is our snuggler. He spent so much time in the NICU (163 days) due to his lung issues, and he got lots of love and snuggles there... and therefore, now firmly believes that he needs to be held all the time! He would snuggle all day every day if he could. Finn is our serious little man. He is very good at furrowing his little eybrows and giving lots of skeptical looks. He's stingy with his smiles, but when he does, it is so adorable. He has the cutest, most contagious little laugh.

Max

born: 1 lb 10 oz


now: 13 lbs 12 oz (8 months old)

Max's life is a miracle. Despite all Max has been through, he has the sweetest personality. It is rare to talk to Max and not get a huge smile from him. He always sticks his little tongue out when he smiles. He has the most precious little voice. He loves his pacifier and looking at books. He loves to snuggle but is also very content to just observe what his siblings are doing.

   

Beck

born: 2 lbs 1 oz


now: 16 lbs 1 oz (8 months old)

Beck is a sweet little boy. He loves to "talk" and is always trying to make different noises. Frequently, in the morning, I will hear him over the monitor just talking away to himself in the cutest little voice. Melts my heart every time. I think he's going to be our chatterbox one day. He's a happy little guy and has the sweetest smile that shows off his two teeth. Beck is the one in the group with the temper. When he gets going, we call his scream, his "whistle". No joke, sounds like he's blowing a police whistle. :)


Stella 


born: 1 lb 15.8 oz


now: 15 lbs 1 oz (8 months old)

Stella is such a sweet, happy baby. Every time you talk to her, you are guaranteed to get a big open-mouthed grin. She squeals and bounces when she gets excited. She's strong and always has been the strongest of the four - she was holding up her head before her due date even arrived! She doesn't like to sit on laps; she wants to stand on laps. :) She loves to talk and make noise. She is also our nosey baby. This girl doesn't miss a thing.

8 comments:

  1. I want to snuggle each one of them! God has truly shown his grace, mercy and love to each one of them and to you :) Are you getting much sleep?!!! Enjoy mommyhood Steph! Hopefully you can find a good mom's group around you for some "you" time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day!! Thanks Stephanie. I know you have precious little free time anymore and we really do appreciate you spending it to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updates! I talk about your family and these little blessings frequently. I know we weren't in the same grade in school, but I know of you and it has been a great joy to see such awesome answers to prayers... for you and your sweet little family of 6! They are dolls... ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this so much, Steph and look forward to many more blog posts (when you can find the time)! You have the sweetest family and I am SO happy for you and Bill (oh, and Grandma & Grandpa Candler). :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, will be nice to follow! Jenni Klick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this personal glimpse into the personality of each of your beautiful babies! Keep the updates coming! :) They are truly a miracle.

    ReplyDelete